Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A JOKE about Imperfect Oracles that I didn't put here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

Sorry. I misread.

Gasp! You mean a Mayor-**bleep**-Oracle-**bleep**-Retired Oracle-**bleep**-Oracle can make a mistake?! Heavens to murgatroid. What have we become? Oh the humanity!

🙂🙂

Oh right...that word is something else too. The bleep is see you emm.

Edit: I did not start this thread here. Nor did I give it the subject title...until now

Edit again: note the smileys. Jeez. This was all in jest.

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous  

You forgot..... /s.

lol  @darlicious : I thought the smileys would be enough let alone the over the top obviously ridiculous language used.

@Anonymous  

You forgot..... /s.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous sorry that I misread the intent.  I guess that's evidence that retired oracles are also quite imperfect!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srlawren : Ah yes you see here is the problem with hacking this out of the thread. I was joking. Note the smileys. Of course nobody's perfect. This was not an aggressive sarcastic attack. In fact it was an over the top demonstration of that people aren't perfect and putting it in a completely joking way. I mean really...who would seriously be that way with a straight face and no indication of intent.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous I don't know the context of the original thread but of course they are imperfect--there's not such thing as a perfect person.  I'm not sure if you were trying to be funny or not, but the aggressive sarcastic attack surely wasn't called for.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

Sorry. I misread.

Gasp! You mean a Mayor-**bleep**-Oracle-**bleep**-Retired Oracle-**bleep**-Oracle can make a mistake?! Heavens to murgatroid. What have we become? Oh the humanity!

🙂🙂

Oh right...that word is something else too. The bleep is see you emm.

@Anonymous...

it's far worse than that...he's no longer RETIRED !! I can hear the chants of "lock him up" now.

🤣

Need Help? Let's chat.