cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$75 20GB Infinite plan deal

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Rogers launches limited-time $75 20GB Infinite plan deal The deal is eligible for Rogers' add-a-line discount, letting you get 20GB for $65 per month

6 REPLIES 6

sweden06
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I never really understood what people see in data speeds above 3G (at this point in time). Right now 3G for the avarage user is more than sufficient. 

When I moved over from Europe, I was surprised that 3G plans still exist. In Europe I enjoyed lots of Gigs (LTE) at a very low price but when I started using 3G again, I didn't feel that there was anything different. Everything loads fast and feels speedy to use. 

dboxtvinfo715
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

65 for existing clients ? Telus others also 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Korth wrote:

Infinity = 20?

@Korth no.  You get 20 GB at full speed, and then once youv'e used that, you get "infinite" (though I'm sure there must be a reasonable usage limit in the small print somewhere) data at the throttled speed.  I know Telus and Bell throttle you to 512Kbps, and I believer Rogers is the same.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Infinity = 20?

You can subscribe to "wireless home internet" services in many cities, availability and offerings are as variable as the companies which provide them but about $40/month can usually buy at least 100GB of 3G-based data. Accessible from any radio-compatible mobile device without even needing any unlocks or any SIM card. Worth checking out if you have large mobile data habits.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@dboxtvinfo715 would you really use 20gb up on a monthly basis? Or is this like  having the latest  iPhone ? 

@dboxtvinfo715 wrote:

Rogers launches limited-time $75 20GB Infinite plan deal The deal is eligible for Rogers' add-a-line discount, letting you get 20GB for $65 per month

Moved to The Lounge: not Public Mobile related

Need Help? Let's chat.