2022 Reference List to RAFs by @Pop_Eye

Pop_Eye
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 9.07.18 AM.png

55 REPLIES 55

Pop_Eye

Just updated April 7 2023 .

Just one more payment in MAY and the 2022 RAF's will be all paid out. 

Pop_Eye

Just updated March 3 2023 payment. 

Pop_Eye

@darlicious 

I just updated, thank you. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Pop_Eye 

The 5th snd last September RAF payment.

Pop_Eye

@darlicious wrote:

@Pop_Eye 

Checked the bf's account and he received both the September and October RAF on February 3rd.

Sooo, for me to update the September payment....what payment was it...the FOURTH or FIFTH one?

Will be hard to me to keep up the 2023 version if I don't get a referral...so will have to depend upon others to let me know. Thanks. 

If the December RAF has also been applied on the same date then this coincides with pm aligning all RAF promo credits to apply automatically on the same date each month across the board so that they do not interfere with one another which was the reasoning I was given of why some customers would not recieve the $5 RAF credit if there was already an active one on the account. 

This is good news as once pm straightens out the programming of the automatic application of RAF credits then the likelihood of another bonus RAF credit promo being sent out to pm customers in the near future rises expediently. 🤑😁

Edit:

@H0P 

A customer only qualifies for one $25 ($5×5 months) per promotion unless they are both referred and the referrer. Then they are eligible for 2×$25 ($5×5months) credits.

Nice!!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Pop_Eye 

Checked the bf's account and he recieved both the September and October RAF on February 3rd. If the December RAF has also been applied on the same date then this coincides with pm aligning all RAF promo credits to apply automatically on the same date each month across the board so that they do not interfere with one another which was the reasoning I was given of why some customers would not recieve the $5 RAF credit if there was already an active one on the account. 

This is good news as once pm straightens out the programming of the automatic application of RAF credits then the likelihood of another bonus RAF credit promo being sent out to pm customers in the near future rises expediently. 🤑😁

Edit:

@H0P 

A customer only qualifies for one $25 ($5×5 months) per promotion unless they are both referred and the referrer. Then they are eligible for 2×$25 ($5×5months) credits.

Lol....you might be showing your age. 

After school cartoons. And in the comics in the news paper.

Think about this....the Tracy watch.....finally evolved into an Apple smart watch. Boy those old old people were way ahead of the times. 

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

don't you guys read comic or watch cartoon? or too old this one or not on Disney+ 😅

Pop_Eye

@hTideGnow wrote:

Hi @H0P the last RAF promotion changed the credit time from the usual first week of each month to last week.  Not sure why

Note. 

Oct 18 2022 to Oct 31 2022 promo was to pay on the FIRST week of the month AND paid on the FIRST week as promoted. 

{Nov 28 2022 to Dec 12 2022 promo was to pay on the LAST week of the month but paid on the FIRST week. NOT as promoted. 

{Dec 1 2022 to Dec 12 2022 promo was to pay on the LAST week of the month but paid on the FIRST week

See my post further down...with pics. NOT as promoted. 

Seems to be another haphazard glitch? 

Hi @H0P the last RAF promotion changed the credit time from the usual first week of each month to last week.  Not sure why

H0P
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Apologies from my end, it seems I misunderstood these credits. Both of my 2 referrals each received their $5 credit twice, as of today. I also received the $5 credit twice. The receiving dates for us three for these credits are 2023 Jan 26th & 2023 Feb 3rd.

I thought that my two $5 credits represented my 2 referrals individually, but upon inspection, I believe I only qualified for one RAF Bonus of $25, presumably for the account activation that used my referral code on 2022 Nov 30th.

My misunderstanding comes from the fact that Public Mobile credited me my second $5 on 2023 Feb 3rd, which made me think that I was credited another $5 so soon because of my second referral account activation that also qualified for its RAF Bonus of $25, and thus I thought my RAF Bonus of $25 stacked with another RAF Bonus of $25.

So the question becomes, why was the second $5 credited soon, instead of being credited in the last week of February?

Olive_Oyl

@Meow wrote:

Hmmm. What is the point of this post? Are these RAF your personal or general?

It’s something I enjoy doing. If there is no value in it to you....then change the channel. Personal or general, what’s it to you? 

Olive_Oyl

@Meow wrote:

@Pop_Eye wrote:

It  reflects the RAFs that were offered to all  in 2022. 

This is all nice but considering only 0.001% of customers to Any kind of search through Community not many will see your post.

You an start counting how many posts 'where is my raf' will be in 2023.

Hi @Meow thanks for your encouraging support. 

Olive_Oyl

Yes I hope so.....and intend to do 2023 as well. 

Olive_Oyl

I guess it did not  relate to PM. Boy, Shawn should comb through some of the other very informative only posts and move them  too. To me, it’s him taking a personal shot. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

@Pop_Eye doesn't share his spinach!

Just had a feeling from olive_oyl's postings yesterday that he might be connected to a user who'd been around here a while and wasn't hard to work out who it might be after this thread popped up a little while ago and who responded here.

Anyway, good to hear all your accounts won't see any "cross patronage".

Pop_Eye

And???

For what it is worth so was Swee_Pea

But it is very unlikely you will ever hear from any of them other than Pop_Eye only to keep this thread up to date. 

And you will never see any cross patronage. 

Pop_Eye

@H0P 

Thank you! 

I will update where needed. 

And yes I also have stacked RAFs on one account. Nice eh!?

I will check mine right know. 

Pop_Eye

Hi all. Thanks for the updates. I updated the "Original Post". 

The Oct 18 to Oct 31 2022 promo payment on Feb 3 2023 shows as RAF October $5

The Nov 28/Dec 1 to Dec 12 2022 promo payment on Feb 3 2023 shows as RAF CM $5

Am a bit confused as my records show that:

Oct 18 2022 to Oct 31 2022 promo was to pay on the FIRST week of the month AND paid on the FIRST week as promoted. 

{Nov 28 2022 to Dec 12 2022 promo was to pay on the LAST week of the month but paid on the FIRST week. NOT as promoted. 

{Dec 1 2022 to Dec 12 2022 promo was to pay on the LAST week of the month but paid on the FIRST week

See my post further down...with pics. NOT as promoted. 

$5 x 5 RAF DEC 1 2022 -Dec 12 2022 2.jpg

Oct 18 2022  Oct 31 2022 promo was to pay on the FIRST week of the month and DID as expected. 

RAF Ends October 31 2022 - .jpg

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Interesting usernames, pop_eye and olive_oyl both created on the same date..

Pop_Eye

@H0P  Can you verify for me please. 

To give an update, I received a $5 credit on 2023 Jan 26, presumably for the 2022 Nov 30th referral activation.

For a referral that you received on Nov 30 2022 OR for the Nov 28 2022 to Dec 12 2022 PROMO

Additionally, I received another $5 credit today, presumably for the 2022 Dec 6th referral activation, so this means both bonuses stacked.

For a referral that you received on Dec 6 30 2022 OR for the Dec 1 2022 to Dec 12 2022 PROMO

I think I just answered BOTH my self as I typed this....but please confirm. Lot's mind lately and don't want to make a mistake. Thanks. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

When did this get abyssed? So stupid if you don't ask the question but give the answer it's YMMV if an oracle decides to lapidate your thread. Hopefully stronger heads and common sense will prevail in the near future? Or soon we shall have a community of slap and paste reiterations to follow the yellow line. Apparently it's only a weekend course to be a TCP?!!

@darlicious 

@CountyDownIeUk will soon be moving back to Ireland. 

Hi @H0P thanks for the update and confirmed that the 2 promos can stack. Honest if it is not,  it is unfair as nowhere in those special RAF promos saying you can only take part in one but not more.  

H0P

To give an update, I received a $5 credit on 2023 Jan 26, presumably for the 2022 Nov 30th referral activation. Additionally, I received another $5 credit today, presumably for the 2022 Dec 6th referral activation, so this means both bonuses stacked.

Edit: I misunderstood these credits and I believe the bonuses did not stack. There is an update comment from me in this thread.

Pop_Eye

RAF payments for Nov 28 2022 and Dec 1 2022 payments came in today Jan 26 2023. As "RAF CM $5"

OP updated the list to reflect. 

If there is a pattern to watch.....is the last Thursday in the month. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Pop_Eye 

No credit or text for me or my referral? Here we go again....? Oh wait I can't do anything yet until they fix my private messaging. This sucks....?

Need Help? Let's chat.