cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to keep record of these records.

Congrats @Jb456!

Jeez. 36 hours to pound out another 100.

Amazing.

1700.JPG

8 REPLIES 8

@Anonymous  Lol. It's quite an interesting one at that! I'll private message you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 

Jeez where can I get me one o' them jobs?!

@Anonymous  and @gblackma has also moved over to the French forums raking up the Bravo's. He'll be past me soon lol.

You're correct. All my activity on here is done on my phone. Just easy for me to use wherever I am. Mind you I should start using the laptop as id be faster typing and not have to open multiple pages one by one to copy links. Well same process with tabs on a laptop but easier with a mouse 🤣 but its ok I'm good at multitasking haha

Like right now, as I type, I'm at work with two desktop PCs with 4 monitor screens (3 work s.h.it on screen, one Facebook) and laptop streaming vin diesel new bloodshot movie and on my phone switching back n forth from online shopping and public mobile posting 🤣

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 

Meh. I'm not any official leaderboard recognizer. It's not up to me. I just happened to notice at the coincident time before.

Still incredible that you guys got so high with the less traffic. At least to my perception.

I think I saw you mention that you do all your typing on a phone. I'm typing on the touch keyboard on my tablet these days as things are in a little flux. What a pita.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@gblackma  looks like @Anonymous  will have some work to do tomorrow 😂 9 Bravo's to go

@gblackma  keep up your pace and make it a 1700 club 😝

Then keep it going and hit the new record of 1800!

👍👍👍Congratulations.  18? 🤔Keep on climbing😁😁😁

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations.

Need Help? Let's chat.