cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1600!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yet another new record.

I know @Jb456 doesn't really care about these things (or so he says 🙂 ) but come on...congrats!

1600.JPG

16 REPLIES 16

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

@dabr 

Yes they're included.

It goes.

Latest posts - only shows my French posts not English.

Total messages posted: 

Both French/English.

Total Bravo's:Both French/English

Total Solutions: Both French/English

Total Bravo's Given: Both French/English

Only when you click "Bravo Leaderboard" is where it shows English OR French depending which site you're on.

Indeed I just looked up the the two boards (probably should have done it before asking)!  Yes it seems to separate the only bravos from the two sites.  Not sure why that would be.  Also I notice there is a lot fewer questions on the French side, but that would be understandable I guess.  But good work being top on both boards:)

@Jb456 wrote:

@dabr 

Yes they're included.

It goes.

Total messages posted: 

Both French/English.

Only when you click "Bravo Leaderboard" is where it shows English OR French depending which site you're on.

So that makes sense

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@dabr 

Yes they're included.

It goes.

Total messages posted: 

Both French/English.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

@Anonymous  I agree. They should be combined.

Whats even more weird. If you go to the French forums and check "My Profile". It shows you only French threads that you responded to. Yet as you scroll down through the statistics you're shown the combined Bravo's as well as Solutions for both English and French.

Leads me to believe that there must be away to combine Bravo's on both forums......

@Jb456   What about your solutions...is the total combined for both the French and English side?  I would tend to agree that your total should definitely include bravos/solutions from both sides.  Anyhow congrats to both you and @gblackma 🙂

@Anonymous  I agree. They should be combined.

Whats even more weird. If you go to the French forums and check "My Profile". It shows you only French threads that you responded to. Yet as you scroll down through the statistics you're shown the combined Bravo's as well as Solutions for both English and French.

Leads me to believe that there must be away to combine Bravo's on both forums......

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

Actually, I think that the numbers have actually increased in the 2 months that I have been here. The questions just aren't appearing in the traditional places. As PM becomes more mainstream, less computer and cellphone savvy users will come here for help. And we are seeing this in where the questions are being asked. Within other threads, especially older ones, in the lounge and in between contest threads.

@gblackma sorry not even close to the peak time of madness around here.  There was a 21+ day wait for the fall promo in late 2016 early 2017 where there were WAY more threads than what we see here today and they were all service-related questions and that was the first time 1000 was broken.  A 2-month window is not a big enough sample size to use as a comparison to my earlier statement of not many threads.

@ShawnC13  1600 member's club soon😂 and 1700 I'll be hitting soon. Actually over 1800 already if French side was included.

Incredible. A while ago you lapped the first member in somewhat sane territory.

I really think the numbers should be combined and shown on each users name. I'm #122 with a whole 10 bravos on the French side because Lieux drew me in to a thread...blaspheming with the Anglais.  It's not like I had to create a different community account. He was on the English side for a bit there and did really well but then he dropped off and seems to still participate a little on the French side.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

Actually, I think that the numbers have actually increased in the 2 months that I have been here. The questions just aren't appearing in the traditional places. As PM becomes more mainstream, less computer and cellphone savvy users will come here for help. And we are seeing this in where the questions are being asked. Within other threads, especially older ones, in the lounge and in between contest threads.

@gblackma sorry not even close to the peak time of madness around here.  There was a 21+ day wait for the fall promo in late 2016 early 2017 where there were WAY more threads than what we see here today and they were all service-related questions and that was the first time 1000 was broken.  A 2-month window is not a big enough sample size to use as a comparison to my earlier statement of not many threads.

@ShawnC13  1600 member's club soon😂 and 1700 I'll be hitting soon. Actually over 1800 already if French side was included.

Screenshot_20200221_221615.jpg

@@

@gblackma wrote:

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gblackma  got to disagree with you.  The number of people asking for help I believe is similar for the lounge and announcements as it has always been.

As for old posts that has always been the case aswell, it's actually shows that someone did a search first.  As for numbers of people posting in old threads now vs before I'm not certain if much has changed but I could be wrong.

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I was just thinking the same thing

@ShawnC13 wrote:

I am finding the community slow and not sure where all the threads are to create such a huge count.  Congrats JB456

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I am finding the community slow and not sure where all the threads are to create such a huge count.  Congrats JB456

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gblackma wrote:

Congratulations @Jb456. 👍. I'm retiring. 🤔The 🎪is in good hands😁

Oh come on. You're this close to making it a club. 🙂

Congratulations @Jb456. 👍. I'm retiring. 🤔The 🎪is in good hands😁

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Need @gblackma  to make it a club now 👍

Need Help? Let's chat.