cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Lawrence1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to enter my new CC so I can renew my plan have forgotten what I entered for email or password can I enter new one?

5 REPLIES 5

@Lawrence1 

Have you figured out your email? Or have you contacted the moderators? Can you verify your identity thru your community account? If you run into trouble with Simon.......you can send a private message thru the link provided by @esjliv . Do your best to include the following :

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Email?!! Phone # and pin# and date of birth.
  3. Security question and answer. 

Include as much info as you can about your account to verify your identity this can include:

1. Last payment, date, type, amount and last 4 digits of the card.
  2. Plan amount, any recent changes or add ons.
  3. Alternate phone # if any?
  4. Frequently called or texted numbers.
  5. Autopay y/n ?  Enabled? 

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times. Currently wait times are 2 to 4 hours up to 48 hours for non urgent issues.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lawrence1 wrote:

I want to enter my new CC so I can renew my plan have forgotten what I entered for email or password can I enter new one?

Hello @Lawrence1 ,

If you do not know what email (see @darlicious  suggestions to try and locate it first) you used to set up your SELF SERVE account, you are going to have to contact the moderators.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the question mark on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot or link: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

(if after clicking this you get an option to: Ignore OR Go to PublicMobile.ca – HIT THE “Ignore” option)

OR

2 - Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Lawrence1 

If that's your number you need to edit it out. Click the 3 dots on the top right corner of your post and remove it for your security.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Lawrence1 

You can do the forgot password but you would have to know the email it would be sent to....

If you can't figure out the email you used....look for your welcome email or any emails pm may have sent you over the last year. Then try that email and forgot password link. Do you know your pin# or your security question and answer?

Lawrence1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

sorry had wrong number first time

Need Help? Let's chat.