cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when can i upgrade my plan?

feedo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys:)

yesterday i got a new public mobile plan (10$ talk plan) and i want to upgrade it without losing my rewards, i am not sure but i guess that the best time is 1 day before plan renewal in order not to lose the remaining time, right?

3 REPLIES 3

feedo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks guys:)

i am going to choose (change on next renewal date) since i'll lose the remaining minutes as its only my 2nd day with this plan.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@feedo wrote:

yesterday i got a new public mobile plan (10$ talk plan) and i want to upgrade it without losing my rewards, i am not sure but i guess that the best time is 1 day before plan renewal in order not to lose the remaining time, right?

It is actually quite simple to do it right now.  You can go into your self serve account change plan but that is where you select future date plan change and it will change automatically on your next renewal date.  So no need to worry about remembering to do it before renewal.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@feedo wrote:

You can change your plan whenever, it will only take effect on your next renewal date. Only when you choose to renew right away would you lose the remaining time but you get your new plan sooner.

Need Help? Let's chat.