Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Savannahp
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi ju

13 REPLIES 13

@Arunpreet wrote:

For data you have to activate new plan that is at least $35 an month.  For international calling you have to login to your account and go to plans and add ons. When you go down you will see the add on international calling 

How do I get my free 1GB of data and international calling?

To add these add-ons to your account:

1. Log into your Self-Serve account 
  2. Click “Purchase Add-Ons” in My Data & Add-ons section of Overview tab
  3. Select the Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 1GB Add-on and/or Free Holiday Giveaway: $0 400min INTL Long Distance (incl CA & US). It’s up to you if you want one or both!
  4. Click “Buy Add-Ons” at the bottom of your screen.

Canlan54a
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What you suggest is not the case, the promotion applies to all accounts. It's already showing up on my account...just doesn't work. Also there is another post from someone who has successfully added it to his $10 plan and has it working...please see previous posts in this thread.

Arunpreet
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For data you have to activate new plan that is at least $35 an month.  For international calling you have to login to your account and go to plans and add ons. When you go down you will see the add on international calling 

Canlan54a

Possibly, we'll see

Canlan54a

Please see my other thread 1 gbdata not working for additinal details

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Canlan54a wrote:

Yes i do and thats not the problem. Its showing in my account just cant use it. Please see my other thread as well as all the other posts with the same and or similar issues

Then that sounds like a different problem from the OP. At least how I interpret it.

Maybe make a new thread so that replies to your problem don't crowd out the OP topic and send unwanted email notifications to the OP (by default).

@Canlan54a wrote:

Yes i do and thats not the problem. Its showing in my account just cant use it. Please see my other thread as well as all the other posts with the same and or similar issues

Are you saying that you ran out of data or want to make an international call and the add-ons do not work although they are showing in the account?

Canlan54a

Already submitted a ticket on the issue last night. No response yet.

Canlan54a

@Canlan54a wrote:

It doesn't so far at least for a number of us...yet another "system glitch" it seems.  

What do you mean?  By now, the promotional offer should have been loaded into everyone's account.  You should be able to see the two $0 add-ons available for "purchase". 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Savannahp wrote:

hi just wondering how to apply the Holiday promotion? The 1gb data and free unlimited international calling 

I have tried a couple times but I'm not sure how it works 

I got them yesterday so maybe they are no longer visible after acquiring. But if not that then I don't see them there either. You're in the right place. Purchase Add-ons and then look for the $0 holiday something or other in the lower blue area and "purchase" them.

Canlan54a

It doesn't so far at least for a number of us...yet another "system glitch" it seems.  

Need Help? Let's chat.