cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to view plan details

kirkmcwilliam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to view plan details and every time I click the link I get the following message:

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page

Logging out doesnt help, another browser doesnt help, clear cookies doesnt help. restating computer doesnt help. Bot doesnt help.

Can someone here help?

7 REPLIES 7

@kirkmcwilliam wrote:

Tried both browsers listed chrome and Edge, they are both latest versions. Also as I stated in my original post I tried everything you suggested and it didn't work. the only thing I didn't try was to reset my router and home internet...

I tried another users suggestion of incognito mode and it worked.

Thanks for your reply

@kirkmcwilliam   Glad it's working for you now  😊    Just retried my account and still the same for me even though I always use incognito mode!   However, it's well known around here that PM's website has many glitches and waiting a little while or using clean browser with incognito/privacy mode usually works

kirkmcwilliam

thanks, incognito mode worked.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Something is wrong and this shouldn't be happening to multiple people. 

Incognito mode is not a long term solution. Is anybody even looking into this. 

kirkmcwilliam

Tried both browsers listed chrome and Edge, they are both latest versions. Also as I stated in my original post I tried everything you suggested and it didn't work. the only thing I didn't try was to reset my router and home internet...

I tried another users suggestion of incognito mode and it worked.

Thanks for your reply

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kirkmcwilliam    Yes I'm getting the same on my account.  Try again in a hour or so but use a new browser with incognito mode.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kirkmcwilliam 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

how to clear cache and cookies in microsoft edge browser visit Here link 

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

for microsoft edge how to update your browser visit Here link 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

if you want to Change Your Plan online,

When you’re changing your plan, you can choose to change immediately or at your next plan renewal date. To change your plan: sign in to Self-Serve, select ‘Change Plan’ on the Overview page, select the plan you want, and scroll to the bottom of the page.If you’re looking to apply a promotion to your plan, learn how you can do that Here link.

Changing your plan on the next plan renewal date 

We recommend you choose this option because it allows you to use the services you have already paid for until your next plan renewal date. Here are some things you should know about this option:

• If you choose to change your plan on your next plan renewal date, the amount owed will be automatically updated.
  • If you have AutoPay set up, the amount of your new plan will be charged on your payment due date.
  • You can cancel a future-dated plan change at any time by clicking on the ‘Plans and Add-Ons’ tab and selecting ‘Cancel Order’.
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.

Changing your plan immediately

You may choose to change your plan immediately if you have used all or most of your services, or if your account is suspended and you would like a different plan. Here are some things you should know about this option:

• There must be enough funds in your account to cover the full amount of the new plan.
  • A new payment cycle starts when you activate your new plan.
  • Your plan will not be prorated, which means that any days remaining in your current payment
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.
  • If your account is suspended – changing your plan is a 2-step process, so be sure to complete both steps or you may be left with partial or no service. Step 1 initiates the change, and step 2 reactivates your account via making a payment (if necessary).
    1. Make sure to review your details carefully before changing your plan - Once you click “Yes, change my plan”, all features from your current plan will be lost and the plan change will be completed, even if you do not make a payment in the second step.
    2. Top up your account with sufficient funds to reactivate your service - Since we are a prepaid service, you need to have the funds available for the plan change to fully take effect. If you only have partial funds in your account, or if you do not complete payment after changing your plan, you may be left with no or partial service. We have introduced several warnings to ensure you don’t leave the page without topping up, but figured we should mention it here as well. Note: If you have sufficient funds to cover your new plan,you won’t be taken to the payment menu.

What will happen if my payment wasn’t completed?

In this scenario, your account could still move from suspend to active, re-starting your plan cycle and potentially only reactivating a portion or none of your services. If you find yourself in this situation, simply go to the “Payment” tab in Self-Serve, choose “One Time Payment”, and opt to pay the “Amount Due”. This will cover the new plan cost less any partial payment that was taken. After successful payment, your services should be fully reactivated. If your services aren’t restored,please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon, to submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, click  here link.

Need Help? Let's chat.