cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to retrive my pswd for self serve account

judyfz2010
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, there

unable to retrive my pswd for self serve account, please help, thanks!

clicked on forgot password link, enter email and security question answered, system said email sent, but didn't see any email from PM

Judy

2 REPLIES 2

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @judyfz2010,

thank you for reaching out to us regarding your self-serve account!

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been locked out and can't reset your password, please allow me to help. Since I can't seem to find any private messages, can you please send me your phone number via PM?

Let's keep the conversation going 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Your account may need a password reset with the help of a moderator.  You should send a private message to one of them. 

Since password resets are time sensitive, and since private messaging is the moderators' preferred method of communication, I recommend you turn on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account.  To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger.  There is a checkbox next to "Receive email notifications for new private messages" which you can toggle on/off.  Be sure to click save after making the change.

Need Help? Let's chat.