cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to access my account

igor9876
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had a pm account since September 2017. I have never logged onto the my account portal as I have not needed to. I want to do this now but am unbable to as my email address is not recognized. Even when I click the link from my email address to get to the my account portal and cut and paste my email address to ensure I am not mistyping; it still says that the email address in not valid. Could someone help me out with this?

8 REPLIES 8

@igor9876 You are welcome . Glad that we could help you.  And thanks for accepting my reply as the solution.  

@igor9876 wrote:

Thankyou everyone for your help. I have contacted a Mod.

igor9876
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thankyou everyone for your help. I have contacted a Mod.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@igor9876  While I suspect this isn't the case, I figured I'd ask anyway, JUST IN CASE you overlooked it..... any chance you changed your email address at some point in the past couple of years, and the one that PM has is your previous email address?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@igor9876 wrote:

I have had a pm account since September 2017. I have never logged onto the my account portal as I have not needed to. I want to do this now but am unbable to as my email address is not recognized. Even when I click the link from my email address to get to the my account portal and cut and paste my email address to ensure I am not mistyping; it still says that the email address in not valid. Could someone help me out with this?

While your are waiting for moderator to work on your issue, call 611 from your phone.  You do a lots of account related tasks using the 611 system.  Just follow the voice prompt.  Some function will need to supply your PIN#.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@igor9876 wrote:

@igor9876 Click here to register your selfserve account.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You may have used different email for selfserve and community.

What happens when you try to register the account

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@igor9876 wrote:

@igor9876 click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. 

@igor9876 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.