cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to access account

xanthis143
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, i purchased and activated a plan at a walmart store about a 3-4 weeks ago. I never actually put the sim in and used it, but the guy told me that it was activated.

I finally put it in today and tried to make a call and was put to an automated system saying that i do not have an active plan. Im pretty sure i paid for a plan in store and activated.

nonetheless the system told me i have a balance owing and that i should pay so i selected the option to pay. and boom my plan was active and phone was working.

now i try to access my account online to see whats going on with the payment and what plan i have and so on, but i dont know the password to the account, not sure what the guy did when he created the account in store. so i click on forgot my password and enter my email, and it says that my account does not exist.

can someone please help me to access my account so i can manage my payment and plan? Note: my plan is currently working now and i am able to make calls and such once i paid the balance owing. but i would really like to be able to access my account and plan and balance and payment. please help.

5 REPLIES 5

ladybearbc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

When I go to the actual Public mobile site - why can I not log in to see my account?

Yet I can log in through the community site

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The issue seems to be that the rep at WalMart did not activate an online account for you. You will need to do this yourself. You can do this easily from the Public Mobile web homepage. Once you  are at this homepage , look to the right side and you will see a section "Need to Create an Account" and under that look for the [ Create Account] button. You will need an email address and your Public Mobile cell number to create the account. That will do it for you. You will now have access to your online account. 

Cheers.  

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@xanthis143 wrote:

Hello, i purchased and activated a plan at a walmart store about a 3-4 weeks ago. I never actually put the sim in and used it, but the guy told me that it was activated.

I finally put it in today and tried to make a call and was put to an automated system saying that i do not have an active plan. Im pretty sure i paid for a plan in store and activated.

nonetheless the system told me i have a balance owing and that i should pay so i selected the option to pay. and boom my plan was active and phone was working.

now i try to access my account online to see whats going on with the payment and what plan i have and so on, but i dont know the password to the account, not sure what the guy did when he created the account in store. so i click on forgot my password and enter my email, and it says that my account does not exist.

can someone please help me to access my account so i can manage my payment and plan? Note: my plan is currently working now and i am able to make calls and such once i paid the balance owing. but i would really like to be able to access my account and plan and balance and payment. please help.

You can try self register your account:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@xanthis143 wrote:

You need to create your self serve account first here...https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ and after that you will be able to have access.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Since there doesn't seem to be an account, but it was working, I would contact a moderator for assistance. 

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link

Need Help? Let's chat.