cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two accounts

hhoffman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there anyway to transfer credits from one account to another?

Also, I would like to delete an account, as I am no longer using that one, how do I do that. I have a new email I'd like to assign to my current plan/account ?!

3 REPLIES 3

@hhoffman 

You will also need to contact moderator to change the initial email address for your account.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@hhoffman Yes, you can. But the only problem is that they will only transfer if both accounts are active. They will not transfer if you are looking to cancel/delete the account that has remaining balance. I suggest to activate that account with the cheapest $10 plan so they can transfer remaining balance to your new account. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hhoffman wrote:

Is there anyway to transfer credits from one account to another?

Also, I would like to delete an account, as I am no longer using that one, how do I do that. I have a new email I'd like to assign to my current plan/account ?!

Send a private message to moderator to transfer fund between your account.  Rewards cannot be transfered - Only available fund can be transferred between accounts.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days.

Remove the autopay credit card info from your account to be canceled.  Your account will be be suspended without payment.  90 days after suspension, your account will be canceled.

Need Help? Let's chat.