cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to change my credit card information

LennyW
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

trying to change my credit card information so difficult????????

5 REPLIES 5

LennyW

OK got it found the small print at the bottom of the page to change credit card info.  They should have this in much bigger print and higher up on the page.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Website is often not too stable and went accept anything.

Try incognito mode and chrome, close all the windows ande flush cashe

If not try later.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/new-oneTimeTopUp-Page/?PostbackParameter=Overview. Then choose to manage payments.

Don't use apparment/unit number it always fails.

Capitalize postal code and dont leave the space.

If you try too many times the card may be flagged, if you suspect that contact moderators

Also to make sure everything is working make a small payment, just a buck or so

I always pay manually out of fear that it will fail and always advise everyone to do so

@LennyW wrote:

how do you do that??

Please see above post.

Be careful entering your card info. Make sure your name and address matches exactly the same info your credit card compnay has on file.

Leave the apartment field blank. If you live in an apartment, enter your address in one line such as "1-123 Main Street" if you in apartment 1.

If you have several failed attempts to enter the same card, the card number may get refused/locked and you'll need to contact Moderator for help.

LennyW

how do you do that??

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@LennyW wrote:

trying to change my credit card information so difficult????????

Can you logon your self-serve account?

Update Or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set.

Remember, PM accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Need Help? Let's chat.