Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble with self serve

tbru22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Having trouble changing my plan.  Everytime I click Plan and Add on's I get 

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

15 REPLIES 15

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Leaving wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@Leaving wrote:

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi there,@tbru22!

Try to clear cache&cookies and log in back. If after that you still have the same issue, please submit a ticket via SIMon. One of our moderators would be really happy to help you!

All the best!

Public Mobile Mod Team

That's not acceptable!!!!  TELL PUBLIC MOBILE TO FIX THEIR **bleep** WEBSITE! MAYBE ASK TELUS FOR MORE MONEY!!!

@LeavingPublic mobile is a 3rd tier provider providing access to the best network in Canada (Bell/Telus) at a fraction of the cost. Sometimes there can be issues which to me are worth it. When self serve has an issue I come back an hour later and it works. If this is not acceptable to you this may not be the provider for you. You may be interested in going up a tier to Koodo, or directly to bell or telus.

Who are you? A shill?

In a way, the regulars here _are_ shills. We stay for the rewards. We get rewards by referring in new customers. We get barely a few pennies for posting in this community. We get rewarded for staying as customers for years. Oh look, all those rewards are available to all customers.

I've never needed the mods for any technical issue since I got here.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

Dunkgirl

@Leaving wrote:

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@Leaving wrote:

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi there,@tbru22!

Try to clear cache&cookies and log in back. If after that you still have the same issue, please submit a ticket via SIMon. One of our moderators would be really happy to help you!

All the best!

Public Mobile Mod Team

That's not acceptable!!!!  TELL PUBLIC MOBILE TO FIX THEIR **bleep** WEBSITE! MAYBE ASK TELUS FOR MORE MONEY!!!

@LeavingPublic mobile is a 3rd tier provider providing access to the best network in Canada (Bell/Telus) at a fraction of the cost. Sometimes there can be issues which to me are worth it. When self serve has an issue I come back an hour later and it works. If this is not acceptable to you this may not be the provider for you. You may be interested in going up a tier to Koodo, or directly to bell or telus.

Who are you? A shill?

@LeavingI am a very happy customer of public mobile who has referred others. I had a problem with my account when I first signed up, I was not happy I can tell you. I posted for help, contacted the moderator team and my issue was resolved. Since then i have had no issues and been enjoying my service.

This service is not for everyone, this is a self-serve kind of company. If you want someone who will answer your live call for help 24/7, then you have to pay for that luxury and move up to a top tier provider. Here we have live 24/7 community and a official moderator team that will help you during their staffed hours.

Leaving
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@Leaving wrote:

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi there,@tbru22!

All the best!

Public Mobile Mod Team

Who are you? A shill?

Dunkgirl

@Leaving wrote:

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi there,@tbru22!

All the best!

Public Mobile Mod Team

Leaving
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi there,@tbru22!

All the best!

Public Mobile Mod Team

PAULRANG18

Refresh page and try again sometime later. Webpage issues usually correct themselves at some point.

Dunkgirl

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi @Dunkgirl!

Thank you for your help! You're doing an excellent job!

@CS_AgentMany thank you's and same to you 🙂

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Dunkgirl!

Thank you for your help! You're doing an excellent job!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@tbru22 wrote:

Oh no!

Can try another browser/device to log in and change the plan?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there,@tbru22!

All the best!

Public Mobile Mod Team

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@tbru22, try clearing browser cache or using incognito mode.  I was able to navigate the self serve with no apparent problems just now.

tbru22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ok thanks for your reply 🙂

Dunkgirl

@tbru22 wrote:

Oh no!

@tbru22  Yea it happens 😞 All the time actually.

Just wait an hour and try again.

You can tell because your plan is blank under "my plan"

I am having the same problem as you right now.

Untitled.jpg

When this happens (daily occurance) you can't make changes / buy addons.

Need Help? Let's chat.