cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transaction history not showing beyond page 1

vktoronto
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

I inquired about my transaction history the past 6 months but the page did not show beyond page 1... It showed page 2 underneath but when I clicked on "page 2" or the signs ">" or ">>" nothing happened at all, only page 1 was shown! Anyone had similar problem and found the solution? Thanks!

23 REPLIES 23

@vktoronto wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@vktoronto  That happened to me also and the only way I could get past it was to set a manual range instead of the preset ranges.

Thanks I did try the manual select range but still same problem!

@vktoronto Don't give up it will eventually work. Like I said I had the same issue and had to try for a couple of days to get past the first page. The only way i got it working was changing the manual range to include the second page via a chrome browser and it all of a sudden it worked. Funny thing that it's worked ever since without any issues.

Hope you get it going. 🙂

vktoronto

@iliketotalk wrote:

@vktoronto hi contact moderator if you haven't already link

Thanks, I thought of that and might do it however in my experience so far, they were very slow to respond and every time bugged me with a request to authenticate my account even though I had only generic, non account related questions...

@vktoronto hi contact moderator if you haven't already link

vktoronto

@ChuckYeah wrote:

I noticed a couple of posts about the system being slow today. Could this be the issue? Timing out maybe?

IMHO it is not an issue of slow access... it did show the history for me and no time out, only that clicking on "p2" or ">" or ">>" to get to the next page did not work - the page kept refreshing but still only page 1 showing!

vktoronto

@vktoronto wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@vktoronto wrote:

Thanks. I set up manual range as well and still same problem  😞

@vktoronto  If you have access to another computer might give that a try and use start and end date.

Thanks I will try and report...

I am sad to report that changing to another computer did not solve the problem... still unable to access beyond page 1 of my transaction history!!

I noticed a couple of posts about the system being slow today. Could this be the issue? Timing out maybe?

vktoronto

@geopublic wrote:

@vktoronto wrote:

@vktoronto  If you have access to another computer might give that a try and use start and end date.

Thanks I will try and report...

@vktoronto wrote:

@vktoronto  If you have access to another computer might give that a try and use start and end date from the start, do not use the preset ranges.

vktoronto

@geopublic wrote:

@vktoronto  That happened to me also and the only way I could get past it was to set a manual range instead of the preset ranges.

Thanks I did try the manual select range but still same problem!

vktoronto

@duffer900 wrote:

@vktoronto wrote:

thanks, i did select the 6 month option and also tried input specific dates. It clearly showed "2" and ">" and ">>" meaning there is a 2nd page but the problem is that 2nd page never showing no matter how many times I clicked on "2" or ">" or ">>"

Bizarre, worked fine for me too...

Did you reboot? I know, sounds lame... but you never know.

If you mentioned already that you have, sorry, I am old and forgetful.

yes I even updated to latest Windows 10 version and restarted computer... problem still not resolved!

vktoronto

@stonechucker wrote:

@vktoronto, are you pressing the search button after selecting 6 months?

yes I did

vktoronto

yes I did  🙂

vktoronto

Thanks... I even updated Windows and restarted the computer... still same problem!! very frustrating. I know I was able to get all the pages shown in the past (last time i checked like several months back) but now it is impossible to get past page 1?!

vktoronto

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@vktoronto, are you pressing the search button after selecting 6 months?

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@vktoronto wrote:

thanks, i did select the 6 month option and also tried input specific dates. It clearly showed "2" and ">" and ">>" meaning there is a 2nd page but the problem is that 2nd page never showing no matter how many times I clicked on "2" or ">" or ">>"

Bizarre, worked fine for me too...

Did you reboot? I know, sounds lame... but you never know.

If you mentioned already that you have, sorry, I am old and forgetful.

vktoronto

vktoronto

I tried Chrome incognito but same problem... the page refreshed after I clicked on "2" or ">" or ">>", but still only page 1 was shown! Frustrating.

vktoronto

thanks I will try incognito and report...

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@vktoronto , the transaction history does work.  Make sure you select a long interval first and then you will be able to see information spanning multiple pages.  Try also on a different browser if things are not working still.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

I just checked and i can normally go through the pages

Try changing the browser clearing cashe or using incognito mode

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@vktoronto wrote:

Hello,

I inquired about my transaction history the past 6 months but the page did not show beyond page 1... It showed page 2 underneath but when I clicked on "page 2" or the signs ">" or ">>" nothing happened at all, only page 1 was shown! Anyone had similar problem and found the solution? Thanks!

Perhaps clear the history, try another browser, or try Chrome Incognito... The site is kinda funny sometimes.

Need Help? Let's chat.