the web interface is broken

LP1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

12 REPLIES 12

@Anonymous 

Oh gee did I mis-type? Lol.....I should probably fix that?! You're welcome!😀😁

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I ...uh...gee...I don't know what to say to that 🙂 ...no?...thank you? 🙂

@Anonymous 

Geez I hit post to answer the door before I proof read my post for mis-types....but must I spank you now?😃

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Does your browser underline in red misspelled words? 🙂 Can't do much about out of context correctly spelled words though 🙂

@LP1 

FYI its bad form to choose a self solution. If you don't think anyone came up with a solution and you found it on your own the best thing to do is to leave it unsolved and an oracle will come along and choose the solution....if its yours they leave an explanation to the self solution. You can click the 3 dots in the post to edit.

LP1

I tuned off Proton VPN Secure Core, switched to 1 hop it works now

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@LP1 

Keep in mind this site is powered by Khoros and you can check its status here just in case

https://status.khoros.com/

worked on VPN before myself, too.   Probably is your VPN issue.  Try a different country or different site in the same country and see how it goes.

@LP1 

It doesn't block all VPN's....I had to use one for six months (long story) to log into the community. So try a different VPN.

LP1

I turned Off my Proton secure core VPN the public mobile website works now

I will Never understand why some sites still block VPN's

It protects my family.

Criminals will always find a way to ruin it for others

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LP1 

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

and Restart your computer, is will help.

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back,

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@LP1 

Try clearing your cache/history. Close browser and open a new window in incognito, you can also try a different browser. 

Note: This site is best viewed on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser

Need Help? Let's chat.