cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

talk in US

wyru0730
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I buy add-on talk in US but it still does not work.Please tell me how Iong I need to wait until it work?

4 REPLIES 4

@wyru0730 wrote:

I buy add-on talk in US but it still does not work.Please tell me how Iong I need to wait until it work?

Which add-on is listed in your account?  There are add-ons for long distance and separate ones for roaming.  Is yours a roaming add-on?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@wyru0730 wrote:

@wyru0730  Login into your account does the add-on show up on the first page. If yes, make sure you have roaming turned on. If is not listed then it means you still haven't added it to your account. Purchasing an add-on is a two step process first you fund your account and then you purchase the add-on.

apiscitelli
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would give it a bit of time. The last time we did it, it showed up within 20 minutes.

If it still isn't working in an hour I would sen a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Need Help? Let's chat.