Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Paid my bill today 1pm pls reconnect my service re **********

EDITED By ShawnC13 removed phone number

7 REPLIES 7

cecelia

Thank u all for you support and guidance I now have service

@cecelia 

If the lost/stolen phone trick does not work, you could try to manually load $1 to your account.  That might also restart your account.  

cecelia

Thanks did not use a credit card

cecelia

Thanks, new to the media any help will do phone still not working exhausted. 

@cecelia 

I assume that your account is still suspended from your recent post.  

As your wait for moderator response, you could try the lost/stolen phone trick.  It resets your SIM card/plan.

To report your phone  lost/stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  Reboot phone.

jluong9
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If your account is suspended make sure credit card isn't expired. That happened to me and I just had to update my credit card and made a payment right after. 

You can also just login to your account and manually make a payment from there as well too. Just add the remaining balance due and it should work after.

Hope that helps 🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cecelia 

Please edit your post to remove your phone number if you don't want any spam calls because anyone can access your post

Did you click the re-activate your account link at the top right of your overview page after login?

Is today your renewal date?

Ignore the suspended or expired status if your phone is still working.

Need Help? Let's chat.