cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support

Chris-a
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Who am I supposed to talk to when there is an issue? I know all support is through this forum, and I've seen in the past to contact a support member, but I have no idea where to find these people. 

Thanks

40 REPLIES 40

@Kov   I am curious why was there a $15  credit in the beginning?  was it a refund of some sort?

did you just join PM not long?  possibly just for a month or 2?   If so, do you remember if you had some sort of activation error in the beginning? 

The reason I ask was that at one point, it was very common that activation portal returns error.  User did not know in fact an account was already created.  Seeing the error, user  went ahead and activate again.  Result was that 2 accounts were created and  user thought just one was there.  It happened to me too, except I was aware of that and I asked PM to give me back a refund.   This could also happen if you go with in-store promotion, the activation shows error and the in-store sales simple give you a 2nd SIM and try to reactivate again.

I just wonder if you are in similar situation and has a second account there all along that you are not aware of. 

@Anonymous  Top line , Balance showing $0 is normal.  My top line is like this after the charge. 

No, I don't just want to dump it to PM.  But I was still asking OP to do this cos I suspect the charge , if not a pending charge on CC, it would be a charge from another account.   Phantom account.  Just wonder maybe PM can trace from the CC number if another account also using the same credit card

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow : The top last line of the payment history shows $0. Some of us are trying to nail down exactly where the problem might be rather than just running off to the mods at the drop of a hat. Obviously it might be a job for them in the end, but let's see what else might explain it.

@Kov   and you have $0 as Available Fund on your My Account?

You sure the $25.99 is not just a pending charge?

Also, how many lines you have with PM?

From your Transaction History, three is no sign of another $23+tax was charged.  So, it's either a pending charge on the Credit Card side or you have another PM account that is using this credit card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kov : Would you be willing to post a screenshot of your payment card transactions? Blank out personal info of course and any other transactions you wouldn't want us to see.

Are you sure someone else isn't using your payment card for their account? Spouse, child, parent?

Edit: Did you have any problems when you activated? Did you activate somewhat recently?

Kov

August 22 and 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kov : Well the $8 is the right one. Are you sure you're not paying for another account? $25 - $2 * 1.13 = $25.99

Is that 25.99 still in a pending status on your payment card? Were both transactions on the same day?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kov wrote:

in my credit card is charge 25.99 + 9.04, 2 different transactions

@Kov 

in here community site no one can help you, just to you know all member here they are a customer like me and you we help each other what we have for information to give to other maybe sometime they getting help from other without contact customer service agent... if you need customer service support.. you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,

Kov

No

Kov

in my credit card is charge 25.99 + 9.04, 2 different transactions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kov : That's your renewal. You had $15 before that. Then you got the $2 autopay reward during renewal. Then you had to pay an additional $8 to get to $25. Then it renewed.

All seems good so far. Would you like to go further back so we can see how you got to a $15 balance?

Kov

and my monthly plan is only 25.00 dollars

Kov

Capture.PNG

Kov

is that is not resolved by Monday sept. 20 , l probably look for another provider.

Kov

my plan is 25.00 a month, but l have an extra 9.04 extra charge on August 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kov : So that's $8 in ON. What is telling you that it's Public Mobile? Did you buy an add-on? Does someone else have access to your account? Is there another account using your payment card? Was this a payment around the same time as your renewal?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kov wrote:

in august 2021 i was charge extra 9.04 dollars, l do NOT know why, l need help with that

@Kov 

at public mobile Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left,
leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link.
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Kov

in august 2021 i was charge extra 9.04 dollars, l do NOT know why, l need help with that

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kov wrote:

how?

@Kov : How what?

Kov

how?

@Chris-a  That's what happened during my renewal earlier this month. The moderator will have to reprovision your account and reset your promo data add on back to zero used.

Chris-a

Upon closer inspection... it looks like I am using my promo data... not my plan data. So nothing is working, except for promo data... 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When a moderator does reply with the password reset, let them know you wanted the free add ons but were unable to access them. I'm sure they will understand and credit them to your account.

@zubr wrote:

I'm unable to get a password reset email so I could reset my password. Today is the last day for the promotion to have interenational call for xmas. I when through the process but haven't got the email for the password reset. What should I do now as I don't want to miss out on this promotion.

Today is not the last day for that promotion. If you'vd opened a ticket, you'll wait for a moderator to respond.

Chris-a

Fair point darlicious. Not really sure where to post either LOL! My account lapsed for a couple of days (2 or 3 at most) last week. When I sent the payment, data turned back on almost instantly and I think SMS/MMS as well (just got confirmation SMS is NOT working). Calling, I only found out last night that anyone calling in goes straight to VM while I can't call out, not even to my VM. There's a message saying I don't have a long distance addon. 
I have Canada wide calling, unlimited text, 4G LTE. 
Is there anything I can do on this end? or does PM need to reset things on the back end? 

@darlicious wrote:

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @zubr 

I was under impression that you have until 23rd 11:59 to pick those up. 

@totalUser @zubr  As per the announcement

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling,

Ooops that's exactly what I didn't want to say I was thinking 'they are thinking 23rd because of that flash sale (which has been extended btw) while it's really 25 the' and guess what: I wrote 23.

Well I guess I really shouldn't open my mouth before coffee:)

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @zubr 

@totalUser @zubr  As per the announcement

Available today until December 25th, all new and existing customers can get a free 1GB data add-on, 400 minutes of international long-distance calling,

Hi @zubr 

@zubr  Don't panic you have until 11:59pm et on Christmas day to get these offers. The password reset can take up to 2 hrs (it's expiry) check your email every 5 min including your spam folder. Don't try too many times or you will get locked out. If you are worried open a service ticket now to be in touch with the moderators  by sometime today... click on the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining your issue. Once you submit it keep an eye on  your private message box at the top right corner of your screen the envelope icon next to your avatar  for a little number to pop up indicating a message from  the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up your service times.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@zubr above post is for you

Need Help? Let's chat.