cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support

Chris-a
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Who am I supposed to talk to when there is an issue? I know all support is through this forum, and I've seen in the past to contact a support member, but I have no idea where to find these people. 

Thanks

40 REPLIES 40

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@zubr Email to reset password sometimes is delayed alot. The link expires in two hours but sometimes by the time you get it it's already expired cause of the slow email system.

Contact the moderators via SIMon the chat bot to get access to your account again. While you await for a reply from them. You can try requesting forgot password like multiple times in a row and maybe one email with reach you. Be sure to check spam folder to.

Simon.JPG

[Intended recipient tagged ........ Luddite]

zubr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm unable to get a password reset email so I could reset my password. Today is the last day for the promotion to have interenational call for xmas. I when through the process but haven't got the email for the password reset. What should I do now as I don't want to miss out on this promotion.

@Chris-a  If you have an issue find the appropriate category ie. Paying for your service. Go to that section and type your question in the bar and post. The community will be able to help you solve the issue or direct you to contact the moderators to solve it if it requires account access. Most problems get solved without the need for a moderator. Which saves you time. When needed to contact a moderator click on the (?) At the bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket via Simon explaining your issue. The moderators will reply thru your private message box (the envelope icon next to your avatar) at the top right corner of your screen. Look for a little number to appear indicating a message. Be prepared to verify your account with your email address used for your account, ph #, pin #,full name on acct.*

And they may ask: address, alternate # on account, last payment, type, amt, date, security question and answer to further verify you or if you forget your pin # or another verification question. Responding promptly to messages will speed up your service times.

If using private messaging only for contact add the first four identifiers* to speed up the process.

Chris-a
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the link totalUser, chatbots drive me nuts. 

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Just remember to ask the community for help first when it comes to simple problems. Even some problems you'd think only Public Mobile staff can fix can actually be solved with the guidance of users here. Just don't provide any sensitive information like emails, date of birth, phone number, credit card, etc.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Chris-a 

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If community members can't help with your issue a moderator needs to assist.

Simon.JPG

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

If you have hard time submitting ticket through Simon you can try https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

GreaseMonkey
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Contact the Moderator_Team

They will email you a link to verify that you are the holder of the account.

After the verification they will try and solve the issue you are having.

Good luck.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Submit a ticket to moderators.

Click on the green question mark at bottom right to get started.

Enter your question into SIMon. Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

Need Help? Let's chat.