still cant access account after blocked

amanda_foy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

please help me get back in my account

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amanda_foy wrote:

ok thats great and thank you but i still need on my account is there no way to fix thid i have tried all options provided

The 611 service doesn't use the self-serve so you can make your payment there while you're trying to figure out why you can't get in your self-serve. To get help with that you'll need to use either of these links:

Moderator_Team < Click this.
Ticket System < Or start this.

amanda_foy

ok thats great and thank you but i still need on my account is there no way to fix thid i have tried all options provided

You could use recharge.com instead of a voucher.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amanda_foy wrote:

was hoping to pay credit card and et that up now the only place i can purchase a voucher is 45 min away from me

Lots of places can sell vouchers. Convenience stores, supermarkets, drug stores etc.

They're also available online but you pay more than what you would in a store.

If a store sells gift cards and such then they probably have that little pinpad terminal. Ask for cell phone minutes. Then ask them to look for Public Mobile. (they're not actually minutes but people know what that means)

amanda_foy

was hoping to pay credit card and et that up now the only place i can purchase a voucher is 45 min away from me

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amanda_foy wrote:

i have had the account for awhile i had forgotten the password but went threw the steps to reset it in the process have been blocked my monthly plan is due and im trying to set up auto pay

If you have a payment card registered already then you could use the 611 service to top up. Or buy vouchers in stores or online and also use the 611 service to enter them.

Then you have the luxury of waiting to figure out why you can't access your account.

amanda_foy

i have had the account for awhile i had forgotten the password but went threw the steps to reset it in the process have been blocked my monthly plan is due and im trying to set up auto pay

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@amanda_foy, is this a recently created account?  Is this a recent issue?  Is it password reset related?  Please provide additional context so the community can provide a more focused troubleshooting suggestion.

Need Help? Let's chat.