cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sim card not allow service

Phsw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone shown the sim card no service and ask to call *611 and the answer is asked me to get online self serve. but my Public Mobile account not allow me to sign in what shall I do?

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Phsw wrote:

My phone shown the sim card no service and ask to call *611 and the answer is asked me to get online self serve. but my Public Mobile account not allow me to sign in what shall I do?

If you activate your plan online, your PM self-serve account already created.  Use your email address as the username and your password provided by you during activation.

If you activate your plan in store, you need to create your self-serve account using the Create Account button on the login page https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Phsw 

• restart your device
  • turn your phone off, remove the sim card turn your phone on and reinstall the sim
  • reset your network settings

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Phsw wrote:

Hi @Phsw ,

Do you know the email you used to create the self serve account? If so, and you forgot your password, use the forgot your password option.

If you are still having issues and are locked out 

contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link to get you back into your self serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.