cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jasoncurrell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

while signing up, the browser hung.  my phone works with the new Sim card & new phone number, but i can’t get into my self service account.   and i can’t reset the password on the self service account.    any ideas?

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jasoncurrell wrote:

Thanks everybody, somebody fixed the self service link and it now takes the 3 digit code.   Everything is working now.

Sorry about that. I didn't read your whole thread. Glad you got it going.

jasoncurrell

Thanks everybody, somebody fixed the self service link and it now takes the 3 digit code.   Everything is working now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jasoncurrell wrote:

Yeah, did it online myself.   Went to a store bought the SIM but have done the setup online myself.

Again, of the things I listed, what all have you done?

jasoncurrell

Yeah, did it online myself.   Went to a store bought the SIM but have done the setup online myself.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jasoncurrell wrote:

So, I went to the self registration area.   I put in my phone number and it texted me back a 6 digit code.    Any ideas on what I do with the 6 digit code or how to move forward from there?   ie. There seems to be no way to move past Step 1.

What all have you done? Did you go to a store for activation? Did you start in with the Activation? Or have you tried to make a self-serve account for My Account?

jasoncurrell

So, I went to the self registration area.   I put in my phone number and it texted me back a 6 digit code.    Any ideas on what I do with the 6 digit code or how to move forward from there?   ie. There seems to be no way to move past Step 1.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@jasoncurrell wrote:

while signing up, the browser hung.  my phone works with the new Sim card & new phone number, but i can’t get into my self service account.   and i can’t reset the password on the self service account.    any ideas?

Self-serve account might not have been made.  Try to create manually using way shown in earlier message.  It could let you create it and it asks you the e-mail address and account PIN to set up. If that doesn't work, contact moderator_team.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jasoncurrell wrote:

@jasoncurrell  Maybe click here to register your selfserve account. If that doesn't work then maybe clear the browser cache and try again.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jasoncurrell 

You could try waiting after waiting 30-60 minutes.  Website can be finicky.  Clearing cache, different web browser or incognito mode are other options.  

Need Help? Let's chat.