cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: setting up voice mail message

I can't get this to work it doesn't give me any option to select a personal greeting what am I doing wrong?

I suggest you call your own phone number using your cell phone. What I usually do is then press the * key and you get options like to record a message press 2, to manage your greetings press 3, and for your personalized options press 4. Just go through all the options and I'm sure you'll find it

i went through the options it says want to play a system greeting i choose yes and nothing is there, so it goes around and around I'm definetly missing something

Maybe someone has a better response for you but in the meantime couldn't you put a personalized greeting until this issue is resolved. From what I'm gathering you're saying that the system greeting is not there. I would put a personalized reading at least you get your voicemail to work for now.

Meant to say personalized greeting in my last response. I'm using speech to text so bear so bear with me lol

No problem thanks for your help thinking i'll do what you said.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the reminder, been a while since I owned a cell phone 

There is a way to delete your recorded name so that the standard name (your phone number read out by the system) will be applied instead of your own recorded name. The option is buried deep in layers of menus.

Once in your voice mail:

Press 4, Access Personal Options
Press 4, Modify Personal Preferences
Press 3, Access Recorded Name
Press 3, Delete Your Name

ThanksSmiley Happy