cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

services **bleep**ed “Again”

Wilsontr01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello my name is Travis Wilson again again for the second month in a row when I payed up again for my next month my services are messed up I have the 40 plan and it says I don’t have calling I don’t know how many more times I can do this with your company I referred everyone too your guys the first month now I’m not so sure 

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Wilsontr01 wrote:

Hello my name is Travis Wilson again again for the second month in a row when I payed up again for my next month my services are messed up I have the 40 plan and it says I don’t have calling I don’t know how many more times I can do this with your company I referred everyone too your guys the first month now I’m not so sure 

You're right and this shouldn't normally happen. Do you have a credit card on your file for autopay ? Have you changed cc info recently ?

When you log into My Account, does it show your account Active or Suspended ? Are you seeing any $$ in Available Funds ?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wilsontr01 wrote:

Something is no setup correctly with your account.  Send a private message to moderator to look into the issue.  Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Try the lost/stolen phone trick suggested by geopublic to re-provision your plan features.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Wilsontr01 wrote:

@Wilsontr01  try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

Need Help? Let's chat.