cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service got suspended while on autopay, can not access my account

chipolbrok
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hey, i have autopay setup since day1 i used Public mobile, my service got suspended a few days ago, when i tried to log onto my self serve account to check my account status, it says unable to verify my email address, i can't even use 'forgot my password'. i have been out phone service almost a week, what's going on?

16 REPLIES 16

chipolbrok

did that and got a ticket number, thanks

@chipolbrok  It's possible that there was a typo when you originally setup your account so maybe that why it's not working.

Best to submit a ticket for help. Hit the ? And type Mod.

chipolbrok

i had three numbers from PM in the past i am pretty sure this one is xxxxxxxxxxxxx

it says can not verify this email, I also tried all of my other emails just in case, nothing worked so far

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

@chipolbrok wrote:

yes it has a new expiry. i can update myself if someone can help me get back to my account

Does this work at all? https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Remember to check your email junk folder just in case.

If the forgot password option isn't working, then you'll need Moderator help to get access to your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chipolbrok wrote:

yes it has a new expiry. i can update myself if someone can help me get back to my account

Re-reading your first post (OP), did you get some kind of error when you tried the forgot your password link?

Your email is _likely_ the same as this community one so that should be right. Or is it? Can you look in all your email inboxes for the welcome email that you got at activation? That would be the email address to login to the self-serve.

chipolbrok

farmbot
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You got a new expiry date month /year.

Enter the new information  in u r account.   Credit card not updated so transaction failed.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chipolbrok wrote:

just did SiMon, there is no option describes my problem, so I just picked something that's closest. now i recall my credit card company did gave me a new card with all same card number, not sure if that matters. but that shouldn't affect my account access, should it?

It wouldn't affect your account access but it would affect your autopay. It almost certainly has a new expiry. Maybe you changed address. Maybe you changed your name 🙂 .

chipolbrok

just did SiMon, there is no option describes my problem, so I just picked something that's closest. now i recall my credit card company did gave me a new card with all same card number, not sure if that matters. but that shouldn't affect my account access, should it?

@chipolbrok Unfortunately, Autopay may fail due to unknown reasons. Maybe, software glitch. You need to do a manual payment and reactivate your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chipolbrok wrote:

i'd like to know what happen to my autopay, it's been a year never had problem, how come i can't even access to my self serve account all of sudden?

Technology happens.

Nice to hear that you've not had a problem for a year.

Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

I would suggest getting a voucher and using the 611 service that you said did work for access...just not for paying by your payment method. Are you sure your payment method has room or balance or is not expired?

You can remit the voucher in 611.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @chipolbrok 

It's not a very good sign. Is it possible there was an issue with your charge card?

Please contact Moderators and explain the situation. Your phone service isn't working, you cannot access your self-serve account and you cannot call 611 to make a payment.

Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

p.s. As suggested by z10user4 while waiting for Moderator to reply, you can get a payment voucher and call 611 to redeem it to reactivate your service.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-in-retail

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-through-611

chipolbrok

i'd like to know what happen to my autopay, it's been a year never had problem, how come i can't even access to my self serve account all of sudden?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chipolbrok wrote:

did that, says i owe 23 dollars, chose to pay, system then says can't complete the transaction

Are you able to buy a voucher in many stores or online? That would get your services working first and then you can figure out what's going on with your payment method.

chipolbrok

did that, says i owe 23 dollars, chose to pay, system then says can't complete the transaction

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chipolbrok wrote:

hey, i have autopay setup since day1 i used Public mobile, my service got suspended a few days ago, when i tried to log onto my self serve account to check my account status, it says unable to verify my email address, i can't even use 'forgot my password'. i have been out phone service almost a week, what's going on?

What happens when you dial 611? If things are in an acceptable state then you should hear either your payment date or invited to pay.

If you simply can't connect to 611 then you have something else going on that we can explore after.

Need Help? Let's chat.