cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selfserve.publicmobile.ca/ Is down?

Alaf123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am trying to log in to pay my plan, but the site is not loading. Anyone else having the same issue?

9 REPLIES 9

holyterra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been having the same issue for almost a week. Running without cell phone is not good. Better get this fixed quickly. 

jordan23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's just my 1st month with PM but I noticed that the self-serve site (My Account) has been down a few times already. What I meant by down is that it says they're doing maintenance and will be back shortly. I remember that the twice it happened to me was both around midnight. But when I checked again in the morning, everything is back to normal. However, the Community site was never down for me so that's a good thing! Help is always available here 24/7 🙂

wickedgx
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Every time I logged in throughout the day, it took me at LEAST a minute for the page to log me in. Idk, maybe they are upgrading their servers? I hope this gets fixed sometime soon as it is quite annoying. I thought it was my internet but was not. Only public mobile self serve. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser.  Also log in using incognito mode.  Waiting during off peak hours may be faster for login.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@geopublic wrote:

@Alaf123  WIt's just slow. Smiley Happy Just need to be patient and let it load.

@Alaf123 actually it seems uncharacteristically responsive at the moment...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Clear browser history and cache then log in again and check.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Alaf123 wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to log in to pay my plan, but the site is not loading. Anyone else having the same issue?

@Alaf123  Works for me. It's just slow. Smiley Happy Just need to be patient and let it load.

zork1984
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Worked for me just now.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

you can always use *611 to pay if you cant access your account right now

Need Help? Let's chat.