cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self serve

pet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how can i reset or make a new self serve account with new information with my same old public mobile phone number? please.

3 REPLIES 3

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pet  Please do not open a new account. The only way that you can do that and keep your number is to transfer/ port your number to another provider and port it back in to your new account.

Its better to change your current information on the existing account. Once your account hasn't been dormant for over 90 days. Once you have access to your self service account. Change from within your self service account:

1. Your Password
  2. The name on your account. Can be any name ie Cookie Monster. Print it and keep it safe
  3. Your secret question and the answer to it. 

If you don't have access to your old email address, contact the moderators, give them the new email address and ask them to add it for you. And for a temporary password to access it. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team Simon the bot or Private message:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@pet wrote:

how can i reset or make a new self serve account with new information with my same old public mobile phone number? please.

An existing self serve account cannot be replaced with a new one.  Is your account still open?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@pet try the forgot password link

why do you want to reset your account with new information?

Need Help? Let's chat.