cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self serve

lylarara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to set up self serve and was told my number isn't correct. It IS correct. How do I get assistance?The robot doesn't understand my question, asked 2 different ways.

5 REPLIES 5

alex_md
Customer Support Agent

Hey @lylarara

If you still need help we are here. Can you please follow this link first, so we can make sure everything is safe? https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/authentication/unique-link/U2FsdGVkX1_Hs1VtYTiVxeao_rNWBWMRpkSe-YJzWbM

Thanks, Alex (mod team)

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lylarara wrote:

I tried to set up self serve and was told my number isn't correct. It IS correct. How do I get assistance?The robot doesn't understand my question, asked 2 different ways.

It said my number not correct too when I tried set up too before, so I private messaged moderator team and they fixed everything for me, have you private message moderator team yet? Or is your problem fixed now? Type "moderator team" into the private message part of who to want to send private message to.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@lylarara wrote:

If you activate online, your self-serve account already created.  Login your account using your email address and password supplied during activation.

If you activate in-store, was the store rep gave you a printout with your information.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@lylarara 

The website can be finicky.  Try a different web browser, clearing cache or going incognito mode/privacy mode.  

Need Help? Let's chat.