cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self serve

dalipgill213
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying for so long and i don't know why it so hard to cancel self serve every time i try to go to my account it says hello and i don't get any option after that its really frustrating, pls help

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dalipgill213 wrote:

I've been trying for so long and i don't know why it so hard to cancel self serve every time i try to go to my account it says hello and i don't get any option after that its really frustrating, pls help

Hello @dalipgill213 

There have recently been some Self Serve log in issues.

But, if you porting your Public Mobile number, OR haven't been suspended for more than 90 days due to non-payment than - your account is automatically closed, and you have no access to your Self Serve account (it's closed), lost any available funds amounts, lost any rewards, and no longer have the ability to use the SIM card you once had active.

If you had a registered credit card it should no longer be charged.

If you forgot to remove it prior to closing the account, you could contact Moderators to ensure its removal.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@dalipgill213 

If you have autopay enabled and you are having trouble removing it you can instead put your card on hold on the evening before your renewal date. Put it on hold no later than 11:59:59 pm et the day before your renewal . 

Autopay charges the card at 2am et. With it on hold the payment will fail. At 6am et if no manual payment is made the services will be suspended. Once suspended you can remove the hold  and the card will not be charged again. After 90 days without payment the account will be cancelled and deactivated.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

If you decide to cancel the service and not porting out thr number,  just stop Autopsy, remove credit card on the system.  

At the end of the cycle, PM would not be able to charge your card and your account will be in suspended mode.  90 days after that, your account will be permanently closed.

@dalipgill213 wrote:

You don't need to cancel your serve account. That closes autmoatically as soon as you stop being a customer, which happens immediately after porting your phone number to a different carrier or if you stop paying fo ryour plan and your account stays suspended for 90 days.  Is there a service issue that's making your consider switching companies?

Need Help? Let's chat.