Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self serve website down?

movi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to add more data but when click on 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

I just get a blank page on my computer and on my phone. Is the down everywhere? When will it be fixed?

15 REPLIES 15

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@glebzeglov wrote:

I was need to open US roaming, entered 00:40 it was down, now 1:40 still down , used firefox and now android..

Maintenance was announced. System maintenance - From January 5th, 2021, 01:00... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

It'll be down to about 4am EST. I was going to advise use *611 to buy the add-on, but that's down too. That's awful Public didn't tell anyone about *611 getting taken down too for maintenance.

glebzeglov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was need to open US roaming, entered 00:40 it was down, now 1:40 still down , used firefox and now android..

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Seems to be working again but awefully sloooowwww.

No overages, so if the 200mb is available to you, you should be fine.

movi

Actually just saw that someone confirmed the "Do_Not_Use_200MB Data." was okay in this solution here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Chose-add-on-not-charged/m-p/...

@movi wrote:

I always use incognito mode. I am currently using Chrome. After I added the data it shows as "Do_Not_Use_200MB" in my Payment History. Should I be concerned about this?

I got the message "Success! You've added more Add-ons to your account." and "200MB Add-on" shows up in my "Data & Data Add-Ons".

Strange...but if evreything is ok: the price and the add-on I would not be worried...

movi

I always use incognito mode. I am currently using Chrome. After I added the data it shows as "Do_Not_Use_200MB" in my Payment History. Should I be concerned about this?

I got the message "Success! You've added more Add-ons to your account." and "200MB Add-on" shows up in my "Data & Data Add-Ons".

Its definately slow. I got in and then coudn't log out.

@movi on incognito mode I have usually... no problem.Smiley Happy

I just tried and was unable to connect. Time cures all network wounds!

movi

I am able to get in myself now but the pages are loading very slowly. 

dmbcanada
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@popping @movi 

I got it to work using Microsoft Edge

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@movi hi if you have a different device try to sign in with that, also try deleting your cache then reboot and try incognito mode good luck!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@movi wrote:

I need to add more data but when click on 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

I just get a blank page on my computer and on my phone. Is the down everywhere? When will it be fixed?

Yes, it was down this afternoon at least.  I just login to my account.  As usual, it was very slow.

BTW, I am using Opera on Windows 10.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire
@movi As anything with Public Mobile.. try during off hours.
Need Help? Let's chat.