cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self-serve accept free gifts

longder1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can get to self serve but don't see how to accept the free gifts of 1 gb data, gift cards etc.

14 REPLIES 14

crystaldahlgren

You can find them as the top menu items on the 'add ons' menu. Add 1  first column, 1 from third, and you will have your freebies 🙂 you need to put the total AMT items you are adding to your plan into the drop-down even tho they show as 0.00$, and update your cart 😅😅

@Jb456 wrote:

Dup thread!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/self-serve-accept-free-gifts/m-p/465436

Oracles can you merge threads??

@Luddite @will13am @computergeek541 @mimmo 

Done

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

totaltw

Takes 24 hours to work itself out. Try Monday morning all should be working then

Stay Safe!

Owen19591959
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it says talk is not supported, I don't think the Philippines is included in the peomo

egwestcoast

Go to Plan and Add On Tab.  Select the top options for the free items, one under Talk and one under Data.  Select as if you want to purchse.  Price is 0.00.  Confirm purchase.  That's it! 

Owen19591959

Thanks I am trying to call the Philippines

Stay Safe!

Owen19591959

I signed up for free gifts, but when I make an international call it says talk is not covered for me

Stay Safe!

sclan

The gift cards are not an automatic give away. You have to comment on the original post what you enjoy most about the holidays. The post is here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Win-a-100-Amazon-gift-card-with-our-Mor....

For the data and minutes, you have to log into your PM account, go to manage add-ons, and then add them into your account. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

sclan

You need to go to purchase add ons. In there is the two options for the data and 400 minutes. They will both come up as $0.00. Just add them to your cart and continue through the process. You won't be charged for them.

longder1

Anyone else having problems accepting the free gifts : 1 gb data, gift cards etc. ?

Need Help? Let's chat.