cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: selected calls got error 480

@softech_live  Maybe Fongo is having server issues at the moment? 

It seems your port has been successful. The error those people are getting is from their service provider VOIP. Not at your end. So I don't think you need to contact the port team again. Those people should contact their provider (fongo).

Could be as simple as Fongos server is congested, down, or server maintenance.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@softech_live wrote:

Maybe try a network reset of your phone.  

haha..

sorry.. some Community question.. how can i reply with your comment quoted?  Why I clicked reply, it didn't quote your comment.. and i certainly can't find the option to quote

from your comment.. network reset.. is it something to be done on the phone or on  Public?  If it is on the phone.. it is a bit tricky now.. it's a phone for my mom.. and she doesn't know much how to do .. and I won't be able to go and assist at the moment.. 😞

@softech_live 

Phone network reset is done at the phone level.  Under general settings.  

As for quoting, you need to be using a desktop and labtop, not mobile phone.  You need to expand the options above the message box.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@softech_live  Can't quote if you're using a mobile phone to access these forums. On a laptop/PC you can quote click the ""

NDesai_1-1584142273490.png

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Dunkman wrote:

@softech_live wrote:

Maybe try a network reset of your phone.  

haha..

sorry.. some Community question.. how can i reply with your comment quoted?  Why I clicked reply, it didn't quote your comment.. and i certainly can't find the option to quote

from your comment.. network reset.. is it something to be done on the phone or on  Public?  If it is on the phone.. it is a bit tricky now.. it's a phone for my mom.. and she doesn't know much how to do .. and I won't be able to go and assist at the moment.. 😞

@softech_live 

Phone network reset is done at the phone level.  Under general settings.  

As for quoting, you need to be using a desktop and labtop, not mobile phone.  You need to expand the options above the message box.  

cool!!! found it.. thanks..

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@softech_live  Take note doing a network reset erases all your saved wifi password. 

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Jb456 wrote:

@softech_live  Maybe Fongo is having server issues at the moment? 

It seems your port has been successful. The error those people are getting is from their service provider VOIP. Not at your end. So I don't think you need to contact the port team again. Those people should contact their provider (fongo).

Could be as simple as Fongos server is congested, down, or server maintenance.

my porting was successful around 8pm last night and it has been 12 hours.. ok.. i guess i would wait for another days.. lets hope Fongo side clear it up itself.. 

thanks again

Need Help? Let's chat.