security question

Bullard_5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't remember my security question to reset my password 

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@adriko3443 wrote:

...and then SIMon will redirect you back to this Community forum. So you are in a loop without help.

It could depend on the questions being asked of it. The community can help with a lot of topics but the folks here can't actually fix a deep technical or account issue.

Ask the question here and answer questions back and the community can get you going or direct you to the moderators if it turns out to be technical or account matter.

adriko3443
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

...and then SIMon will redirect you back to this Community forum. So you are in a loop without help.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Bullard_5 wrote:

@Bullard_5  Once you sort out your password...and security question with a moderator. Make sure you right down your password, pin #, security question and answer . Put this in a safe place so you always have access to it in these situations.

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello @Bullard_5,

If you need help, click this link https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help and you can log a ticket through SIMon.

A member of the Moderators Team will help you with all that you need. 

Great day!

Please read the whole thread before responding. This suggestion has already been given AND the link provided is less helpful than directing the customer to Simon's "?". 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @Bullard_5,

If you need help, click this link https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help and you can log a ticket through SIMon.

A member of the Moderators Team will help you with all that you need. 

Great day!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Bullard_5 wrote:

For that you will need the assitance of the moderators.  To contact them you will need to click on the question mark in the bottom right hand of the screen and enter your question there and follow the prompts given by SIMon

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.