cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restore credentials

alexandra1940
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to restore self serve account, because I have forgotten email associated with this account and can not sign in?

3 REPLIES 3

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@alexandra1940 Have you tried the email you used to register your Community account?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@alexandra1940 wrote:

How to restore self serve account, because I have forgotten email associated with this account and can not sign in?

hi if above suggestion doesn't work 

contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@alexandra1940 wrote:

Look in all your inboxes for emails from here. Particularly the welcome email. That would be your login username. Then try the forgot your password? link to get a reset email.

Need Help? Let's chat.