cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reset password

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Trying to reset password using my email to switch sims due to invalid sim issue and not getting the reset link in my email!

Yes I have checked all my folders including spam. Tried multiple times yesterday to the point of getting locked out. Still no email reset link in my email.

Any help from mods greatly appreciated... 

9 REPLIES 9

DK

Hi to everyone and just wanted to update that the issue with the password reset has been resolved since the end of last week.

Mods came thru for me and got me up and running. The password reset is a little different on My Account portal as once it accepts the email that you registered with as correct, it will ask you the answer to your security questions which unfortunately I had both forgotten and didnt realize was how it went about verifying your identity.

Regardless I had forgotten both my password and security answers as I havent had to be in the account for quite some time. Wife was happy so I was.

Thx to mods for getting me back on track...

Thx

Cheers

DK

Thanks, went thru the motions again!

Cheers

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@DKI assume you still haven't gotten a response from the moderators. If so, posting on here doesn't really help because they don't actively monitor the forums. I would recommend resubmit your support ticket via SIMon.

Since SIMon is a prompted script. I would recommend you fill it with more pertinent information before you create a support ticket, that might help getting you to the right workflow.

DK

And still nothing...

DK

I'm glad I'm not in a hurry...

DK

Done...

Thx

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DK, the password reset function is rather iffy and does not seem to be reliable for everyone.  You need to contact the moderator team to do the password reset.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@DKYou will need to contact the moderators via the ? in the lower right hand corner, describe your situation and SIMon will create a support ticket for you.

Moderators might not respond to threads like this actively.

DK
Need Help? Let's chat.