cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reset password

Layvay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I am able to reset a new password but when go to login with new password message keep telling me sorry your login attempt fail.  I have tried in last 3 days to do this I am just trying to update my new CC number.  Just allow me to login.  What is the other option to update new CC.

2 REPLIES 2

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Layvay,

thank you for reaching out to us !

I can see that you had sent a private message a few days ago. My colleague Shazia got back to you however we have not yet heard back - can you please view your private messages? We want to help you 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Layvay You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will help you with resetting your account password.

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number
What are the Contact Support’s hours of operation?
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:00PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.