cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reset password

Uma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @CS_Agent

My account needs to be topped up, unfortunately it didn't renew automatically.   Now i can't login (account locked) and the reset functionality never triggered the email to my inbox.   Can you please reset my password so that i can login and pay.  

4 REPLIES 4

If you unable to top up by dialing 611 then definitely need a mod assistance.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Uma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you for your feedback!

unfortunately i couldn't top up on the phone.

@Uma While awaiting the account reset, you may be able to make a payment from your phone if you have a credit card registered. Dial *611 and follow the prompts.

If you really need to make calls before your plan renews you could try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Uma, sorry you have had some troubles.

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators: 

ETA:  @Luddite, mentioned Fongo but if you have skype you can also do make calls as well.  If y ou have Office 365 you get 60 minutes a month of calling

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.