cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reset password not working

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi I need help resetting my mom's account password. I set it up for her a while ago but we both forgot the password and the reset button doesn't seem to be working. @CS_Agent

12 REPLIES 12

Burzese89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been having the same problem can't pay my bill or log in for two weeks. Wants to keep locking me out when I have the same password for years

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wizard765:

Having only been here a short time, it seems to me to be the single biggest issue that gets asked. And has been for quite some time. I can't for the life of me figure out why it has been let go for so long.

Alas.

All you can do is get in the queue and wait. Currently, the wait is probably much longer than it would normally be due to a substantial problem with a recent system update.

Wizard765
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This only works if the moderators actually respond. I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to resolve this issue for over 24 hours now. Unbelievable.

I work from home and this is absolutely detrimental.

Where is the @CS_Agent???

on2wheels
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm going to contact the mod team via PM but this reset system still doesn't seem to work, the reset password email doesn't arrive.

I manage two accounts here and I'm looking for ways to link them but there doesn't seem to be, is there? Will I always need to login with two separate emails to make changes to 2 separate accounts?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nadiasyeda80, You will need to send a private message to the moderator team so that they can reset it for you.  Include your phone# or account# and account PIN(if known) in first message in order to help speed up communications.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Nadiasyeda80

My reset password link is not working please help me because my auto payment is stopped and I wanna update my auto payment my public mobile SIM is not working 

@odie68 wrote:

My password reset doesn't work either and I dont get any emails.  I try to email a mod and no email opens for me to send a message.  I am about to snap!

@odie68

You need to send a private message to the moderator team - PM does not have e-mail customer support anymore. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Changes-to-our-Support-structure/m-p/1...

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

odie68

My password reset doesn't work either and I dont get any emails.  I try to email a mod and no email opens for me to send a message.  I am about to snap!

barbaraau

@koimr1 Thank you 🙂

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@barbaraau, send a PRIVATE message to the mods by clicking here and be sure to include your email address and phone number plus a brief description ("Reset my password please!") and they will take care of you.

Unfortunately the online reset stuff has a few issues, as you've found. But the mods will sort it. 🙂

barbaraau

Hi, I have requested a password reset several times but I have not received any emails yet. Would someone be able to help me @CS_Agent.

Thanks

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey there @Shutdown

I'm sorry to hear about your Self-Serve password issue!

If you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN number, we will be happy to help you out 🙂 

We'll be waiting for your response!

Saray 

Need Help? Let's chat.