cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reset my self serve security question

lantell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help me with this I've been trying to modify my plan for months and this scam discount subsidiary is a disgrace to capitalism. I will warn everyone I know to avoid this company if I don't get appropriate customer service. You can't just get money for doing nothing. Shame on telus! 

6 REPLIES 6

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lantell wrote:

Please help me with this I've been trying to modify my plan for months and this scam discount subsidiary is a disgrace to capitalism. I will warn everyone I know to avoid this company if I don't get appropriate customer service. You can't just get money for doing nothing. Shame on telus! 

PM may not be your best choice of service and the cost savings is not worth the stress you're facing.

I think Koodo Mobile or Telus Mobility are better options for you, as they have a call in number/live online chat.

@lantell Try resetting your password again using the Chrome browser in incognito mode. If it still doesn't work you will need to message the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

As @missorange said, they can take up to 2 days to respond.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I mean few hours up to two days. just send the private message about this issue now. 

lantell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Two days?!?!? I cannot change my plan because I cannot reset my password. My security question about my father's middle name doesn't even make sense I have two moms!

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You did not mentioned details about why you not satisfied. To most people, this phone company is good. Anytime, you can send private message to MOD team, normally they will response within two days. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@lantellWhat have you tried to get in contact with Public Mobile? You haven't posted anything before.

To modify your plan go into your self-serve account and under Account Status click Change Plan, then pick the plan you want to change to. You will get the option to change immediately or on your next renewal date, if you change it right away you will need to add funds to your account to cover the cost of the new plan and you will forfeit the remainder of the plan you are currently on.

Need Help? Let's chat.