Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report my old provider account number to PM

w335774225
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have activated my sim card,but i need to report my account number to PM

I missed the call from PM,

how can i report my account number to PM.

I can't find PM's contact information

6 REPLIES 6

annysan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@GinYVR So it’s the old server that’s the problem and not pm?  Because reading all the other posts it seems like there’s MANY people who have issues with pm and porting over. 

I guess I could carry around another phone, but wish I knew that earlier cuz I’ve already cancelled with the other carrier. 

Had I known about the 48 hours, I may not have switched. My old carrier sucked cuz they didn’t have towers everywhere so if I left lower mainland (even horseshoe bay), I was paying roaming...but at least it worked in Vancouver...now I get nothing coming in... 😞

If THIS many people have the same issue (and it looks like for years!!!) should pm do something about it???  (Ie, make sure the  activation form is complete) before letting me through to the next page??  

@annysanModerators can take up to 48 hours to respond to you.. you can use your old SIM in the mean time.. I also recommend have 2 phones and have both SIMs in, temporarily just so you can receive any SMS from the providers if needed.

During the porting process your new SIM would be able to send things out, but not receive.. when the soon to be ex provider releases the number.. then your new SIM should be able to send and receive.

annysan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did the same thing; ported an old number to new pm sim card/account.  I didn't add my old account number but it still let me go all the way through (not sure why they didn't stop me then!!!!) I can call and text out but can't receive anything (calls nor texts)  So now I'm stuck with a message that says "...click contact us and complete the sim and activation online form..." but I cannot find a "contact us" anywhere on the website.  When I did some research, basically that's an old message pm is still sending and I have to contact the moderators.  I did that and still nothing has happened.  That was 7 hours ago...

w335774225
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @w335774225  - Not sure i understand your question.  Are you trying to transfer (port) a number from your previous provider?  if so, all of the information about your previous provider can be entered in the transfer number request.  If you have already done that, but realized that you missed something important, then you would need to contact moderators, and provide the new information, and ask them to re-submit your transfer request.

If I missed your point, please provide additional information.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 8AM-Midnight(EST) & Sat/Sun 8AM-10:00PM(EST)

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@w335774225 wrote:

I have activated my sim card,but i need to report my account number to PM

I missed the call from PM,

how can i report my account number to PM.

I can't find PM's contact information

Send a private message to moderator.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.