cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renew plan 1 day early

mnielsen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi i need to renew my plan but there is no option to renew the same plan early.  please help

7 REPLIES 7

@mnielsen wrote:

hi i need to renew my plan but there is no option to renew the same plan early.  please help

If you believe that you're going to be regularly using more minutes, texts, or data per billing period than your current plan includes, you could perform an immediate plan change to a different price plan.  Your voice, texts, and data (if you had run out of any of them) will start working again immedaitely.

Keep in mind that if you swtich to a different plan, you can only get the old plan back if it's still offered.

Also, changing plans might make it so that the rewards don't get received properly, and if that happens, you'll have to ask for the moderators' help.

@Triguy wrote:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

If you don't see the option then try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still have problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

There is no feasible way for a customer to to renew the same plan early using the Change Plan option.  While it is possible, it would involve changing to a different plan and then changing again to the original (if it's stil currently offered).  This would also cost extra.

@geopublic wrote:

@mnielsen wrote:

@mnielsen  To renew the same plan early you need to submit a ticket and ask the moderator to do it for you. If your renewal is in one day better just wait. To submit a ticket click on the ? Bottom right of your screen.

As @geopublic says unless you are desperate  and have no service you should just wait until tomorrow. It is unlikely the mods would get to you in time and any rewards would be differed until the next renewal date. If you need minutes take @sunflowershine advice and purchase the $5/500min add on...it rolls over til finished.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mnielsen, if you are just one day from the normal renewal, I would say your only choice is to wait it out.  Early renewal of the same plan requires moderator team assistance.  From what I can tell, response time is in excess of the upper limit of 48 hours and so they won't get to it before normal renewal.  Please don't hate me, I am just a messenger.  Smiley Happy

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mnielsen As Triguy saying, you have to contact the Moderator to make change. Are you running out of minutes? You can buy $5 add-on for 500 minutes on Canada-wide calls. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

If you don't see the option then try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still have problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mnielsen wrote:

@mnielsen  To renew the same plan early you need to submit a ticket and ask the moderator to do it for you. If your renewal is in one day better just wait. To submit a ticket click on the ? Bottom right of your screen.

Submit a Ticket

Need Help? Let's chat.