cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

registering new account

topryan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just finished attempting to set up a new account. I went all the way through the process and go to the final activation and when it attempted to activate me the connection crashed with an oops error message telling me to log in. But my new log in credentials do not work. Since I wanted to take advantage the a limited time offer I went back and started over but now it says my sim card number is invalid. Is there anything I can do to get out of this no mans land.

Thanks

mark

6 REPLIES 6

topryan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your suggestions. I have tried my sim card and it connected to the public mobile service so I know that I have succeeded in getting set up. I attempted to follow the link to set up a self serve account. I completed the process but when I go to sign in it does not recognize my username(email) and password when I try and use my email to retrieve my password the email comes back as in valid. Frustrating. Thanks for your help I have a moderator now helping out.

Topryan

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@topryan

Is this for offer that said activation must be by June 12?  If you just did it, you missed the deadline. It was 11:59pm eastern.

@topryan 

All good....? We're still here if you need us.....

buang99
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@topryan Check your email if you received the registration confirmation (sometimes it ends up in spam folder). If you did you probably just entered your password wrong, you can try forget password if it keeps happening.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@topryan  Try the sim in your phone you see if you can connect to PM's network. If not, then you need to wait for an hour for the current session lock to clear before you can try the activation again.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Did you get pass the payment section?if yes - was your credit card charged? 

If your card was charged put your sim card in the phone and see if anything works. 

If it does work it may have crashed at the part of creating your self serve account. If this is the case follow link below to create it.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If your credit card was not charged. The system blocks the sim for 50 minutes and would be the other reason it now says invalid sim. If this is the case. Wait one hour, clear internet history and cookie cache open new browser in incongnito mode and try to register again.

Don't forget a referral code. If your account was charged and sim works and you used a referral code the $10 signup bonus will be credited to your account within 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.