cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recently ported from bell , cant make any call, plz help

liny
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi 

I recentlly ported from bell , i received a message port done successfully. I cant make any calls or text , it says you dont have a call plan  and says add plan . But i already paid 35$ unlimited calling pan 

I cannot see any detalis in my plan details when i login to my account , it says 

(As of today your estimated payment is: $0,,Your next plan cycle starts: Dec 31, 1969)

12 REPLIES 12

liny

thanks

@liny wrote:

I choose 35$ plan when I activated my sim , and my credit card got charged. 

@liny  From the screenshots it appears that the plan is not selected.It shows that you have $35 in your account so just go into plan and add-ons and select your plan and everything should start working.

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

From what I see, you have 35$ in your account, but it has not been applied to any plan...

liny

I choose 35$ plan when I activated my sim , and my credit card got charged. 

liny

9448A14C-F2A4-4138-A5FD-7D01B03CD971.jpeg

Hi this is what i can seeHi this is what i can see

Thanks 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@liny wrote:

hi 

I recentlly ported from bell , i received a message port done successfully. I cant make any calls or text , it says you dont have a call plan  and says add plan . But i already paid 35$ unlimited calling pan 

I cannot see any detalis in my plan details when i login to my account , it says 

(As of today your estimated payment is: $0,,Your next plan cycle starts: Dec 31, 1969)

@liny  From what you describe it doesn't sound that your plain has been selected. When you say you paid do you mean that you have added the $35 to your account funds? When you login into your account you should be able to see your plan details. Can you post a screenshot of your payment history minus your personal info of course?

liny

Thank you,,

JaimeLaPizza

@liny look back in my previous posts, click on the links.  You may also try @cavemantoronto's ideas, sometimes the moderators may take some time to answer....

liny

thanks for your replay, how do I contact moderator

JaimeLaPizza

@liny you are new to Public Mobile so you are probably not familiar with the moderators, so here is more info.  Hope everything is solved soon.  Here are the moderators' hours of operation.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@liny wrote:

hi 

Try go into self-serve and reporting your phone as lost.  Then, report it as found.  Also, try paying $1 to account.  If that doesn't work, contact Moderator_Team as said earlier.

JaimeLaPizza

Hum, usually when you get the text message saying everythig is OK it really is.  Your self-serve account is acting weird.  Time to contact a moderator in my opinion, use this link.  

Need Help? Let's chat.