cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recent new customer, problem with incoming calls

terrybev
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just recently signed up with PM. Everything seemed to be working fine, but recently, I have had a few people saying this number is no longer in service. My bill is paid. Sometimes this even happens when I phone my voice mail. Does this happen to anyone else? And what can I do about it. It is annoying

6 REPLIES 6

terrybev

Every thing else works great. I have good reception. But I can't understand why some phone calls are dropped and some go through. I don't know how many are dropped, it doesn't even register as a missed call. The only reason I know the call is dropped is because some one will phone and tell me my phone is not in service.

@Lieux wrote:

@terrybev  a écrit :

I am on the 35 dollar plan, and my status does say active. SOME calls come through no problem at all. But then there are SOME calls that say "this phone # is no longer in service". I don't get it

No problem with the signal? 2 or 3 bars? If you need more inquieries in your specific case you can write a message to the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened with details. They can help you if it's something on their hands. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Bars can't make a number go out of service. If you have no signal, calls going to go to voicemail. Other people don't hear out of service.  This is a problem on Public end.  I would not play with any phone settings because none of that can cause this.  Customer needs to contact moderators.

@terrybev  a écrit :

I am on the 35 dollar plan, and my status does say active. SOME calls come through no problem at all. But then there are SOME calls that say "this phone # is no longer in service". I don't get it

No problem with the signal? 2 or 3 bars? If you need more inquieries in your specific case you can write a message to the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened with details. They can help you if it's something on their hands. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

terrybev

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@terrybev wrote:

I just recently signed up with PM. Everything seemed to be working fine, but recently, I have had a few people saying this number is no longer in service. My bill is paid. Sometimes this even happens when I phone my voice mail. Does this happen to anyone else? And what can I do about it. It is annoying

@terrybev I don't have any problem so far. Could be the reception of the coverage under the network. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@terrybev  a écrit :

Can you see if your self serve account shows active and if you still have minutes left if you have the 10 or 15$ plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.