cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

received calls, but lost all the time?not even 1 minute

kateyyj
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have a problem with the phone call service lately, lost service continually. anyone can help? thanks

14 REPLIES 14

I wouldn't rush and buy the new sim yet. Can you test it in another phone or test another sim in your phone. That way you would know it is not your headset for sure.

If it is not your headset you should contact moderators through Simon, you can click on the question mark on the bottom right. They should be able to help.

kateyyj

purchased in July, are they replacing for me free?thanks

mbroderick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey get a new sim card it will work after 

kateyyj

yes but i have unlimited incoming call, and i only used20min ,also purchased 500 min add on, 

@popping wrote:

@kateyyj wrote:

no problem there with my account. last week can talk to 20 minutes , then lost the service, today not even one word hello

Are you on a plan with limited talk minutes?

If yes, check for the minutes usage line on your overview page after login.

The following is the usage line on my $15 plan with 100 outgoing minutes and I used 72 minutes.  You used all your minutes if you don't see the usage line.

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk
    72  /  100 MIN

kateyyj

belleville ont

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kateyyj wrote:

no problem there with my account. last week can talk to 20 minutes , then lost the service, today not even one word hello

If you need Help you need to Provide Details as to what the issue is.

Can you borrow somebody's phone to test it

What area are you in

I wander if there are any technical issues

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kateyyj wrote:

Are you on a plan with limited talk minutes?

If yes, check for the minutes usage line on your overview page after login.

The following is the usage line on my $15 plan with 100 outgoing minutes and I used 72 minutes.  You used all your minutes if you don't see the usage line.

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk
    72  /  100 MIN

kateyyj

kateyyj

not looking to buy a new phone,lol

kateyyj

no had it long time  ,plan started in july

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kateyyj, are you able to login and check the status of your account.  I would start there first.  Without additional information on the account, it is difficult to suggest focused solutions. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@kateyyjI suggest you swap your SIM card into another phone to see if the problem persists. Phone antennas are active and do have a life span.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Have you restarted your phone ?  If you are still having problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.