cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reactivating my phone

Chezmoi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, my registered CC has expired, my phone is suspended, I cannot remember my password, it does not seem to be recognizing me, I have been an active PM customer for over 2 years, how do I access my account to pay?

Thank you,

Susan

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Chezmoi wrote:

Hi there, my registered CC has expired, my phone is suspended, I cannot remember my password, it does not seem to be recognizing me, I have been an active PM customer for over 2 years, how do I access my account to pay?

Thank you,

Susan

@Chezmoi have you ever signed up for your Self Serve account?

If not, you can do that here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Then you can sign in and update your card here:

esjliv_0-1617792002121.png

@Chezmoi 

Have you tried reseting your password.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

(Check your junk folder)

If not working, you will need to contact moderator.

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Forgot password. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

It will take a few hours to respond.  Check your private messages folder.  Envelope on upper right corner.  It you need service right away, you could purchase  a voucher as described above.  

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Chezmoi wrote:

Thank you,

Susan

Have you tried the Forgot your password link?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chezmoi : It would be quicker to get your services working again to buy a voucher from many stores or a couple online or even Instant Top-up from a few stores. Then figure out why you can't access the account to change your payment card.

Need Help? Let's chat.