cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help"

bre2020
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently tried to log onto My Account for public mobile. I couldnt remember my password so I had to reset it using my email. Then, I tried to log on with my new password and the "incorrect password" message kept occurring. After several incorrect tries, my account got disabled for one hour. I waited one hour then tried to log on again to see if I would be able to access My Account. When it didn't work, I decided to try to reset my password (again) before I make any more failed attempts which will force me to wait another hour. However, I am currently unable to reset my password- the following message has occurred: 

"Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help"

It is urgent for me to get back into my account so that I can pay my phone bill which was due yesterday! My number is currently disabled!

PLS HELP 

21 REPLIES 21

majomon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am still having issues with my account; but I would encourage you to contact the moderators

@Raycho wrote:

Hi,

i could not login my Account Log In because i think it was locked.

how can i log on it?

even i clicked the Forgot password and passed the email verification but the security question is something wrong as i know, 

so how can i log on it ?

Ray Cho 

@Raycho 

You will need to contact moderator to reset password and gain access to your self service account. 

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Raycho 

You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Raycho
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

i could not login my Account Log In because i think it was locked.

how can i log on it?

even i clicked the Forgot password and passed the email verification but the security question is something wrong as i know, 

so how can i log on it ?

Ray Cho 

Mindy208
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

thanks for your information.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mindy208 wrote:

pre-registered payment card has updated a new credit card. I call 611 and nobody answered.

Ok. Now we have more information. Hopefully by now you've been in contact with the moderators to get access to your self-serve. You could also top up your account using vouchers. You can buy vouchers in many stores and a couple places online. Then use that automated 611 service to redeem the vouchers.

@Mindy208 

To make a payment via 611: press ( 1 ) press ( 2 ) then follow the prompts

@Mindy208 hi *611 is automated for payments and other issues what is it you need help with?😁

Mindy208

pre-registered payment card has updated a new credit card. I call 611 and nobody answered.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mindy208 

Depending on what you're trying to do, there are two methods to access your account.

1. the self-serve that you're having problems with

2. the 611 service

#2 has fewer options available but you can make payments using a pre-registered payment card or using vouchers bought either from a store or online.

Mindy208

I am new here and first time have problem. I have no idea how to get help. I CANT access my accout . It seems like no customers service in Public mobile. 

@Mindy208 wrote:

Oh , I thought it Is private message to customers Service. Is it?

No. Unforutnately, you've posted on the message board forum that anyone in the world with an internet connection can see. To talk in private to customer service, please go to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support.chat  and type in "rep" to open a support ticket.

Mindy208

Oh , I thought it Is private message to customers Service. Is it?

@Mindy208 Please do not post information such as your phone number or e-mail address.

@Luddite  or @will13am  Can you please edit the above message if Mindy208 hasn't already done so?

Mindy208

My cellphone number is xxxxxxxxxxx. Username is xxxxxxxxxx. I DO remember the password. And I have no idea it always said failed to log in and ask me to wait for one hour. After waiting five or more, it remain the same. And I DO remember the question and it DOESN'T even ask me answer. It's super werid.

By the way, please update the email address. Now "xxxxxxxxxx" is NOT exist. I typed wrong and misleading. The real one is " xxxxxxx". I am sorry about that.

Edit: Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

@bre2020  Best to contact the moderators in your situation but if service needs to activated before a moderator can message you purchasing a voucher at Shell stations and loading it onto your account can be done at any time of day or night.

bre2020

the credit card i have on file is no longer valid. which is why it's important for me to able to log onto My Account so that i can update my payment info 

@bre2020  You can also pay your phone bill thru 611 using your credit card on file if you know your pin number or without by using a voucher.

@bre2020  When I last looked, a few minutes ago, there were only 2 Mods listed as online, so be patient - it might be a while 'til they get to your problem.

bre2020

I'll contact the team! Thanks William!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@bre2020 , since the help you need is account related, you will need to seek moderator team assistance.  The community forum support is members supporting members for non account related matters.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.