cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help."

pty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I'm new here and excited to be part of the Public Mobile community!

I hope someone can help me figure out how to reset my password to my Self Serve account. I failed to login too many times and it locked me out. Also, I forgot my Security Question answer too 😞

5 REPLIES 5

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Typically you just have to wait a set amount of time before you try again. The time you have to wait will be displayed on the message stating your account is locked. Once the time has passed, go to "forgot my password". Enter your email and follow the links. 

Cheers. 

Yanaana
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello 

i forgot my password and also forgot my security answer to the security question. So now I’m locked out . And was not able to make my payment on time and also my phone # is now temporarily suspended

Yanaana
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello 

i forgot my password and also forgot my security answer to the security question. So now I’m locked out . And was not able to make my payment on time and also my phone # is now temporarily suspended

pty
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks!

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello!

Welcome on board! You have done an unregretable choice. Ah no, you can't be locked out.Just send a private message including your name and phone number to Shazia_K or Mary_M and the problem will be fixed as quick as possible. Be patience, you'll get your access back to your self serve service page asap.

Enjoy your service proudly 

Need Help? Let's chat.